Wednesday 26 May 2010

For your entertainment.

If you recognise the title then I Love You.
If you don't, well, have fun researching ;)


Anywho... quick post for ya, I have lots to do and so little time! I've had both biology exams, my english literature, 2 out of 3 chemistry exams, my spanish reading and listening, and ahoy- Spanish listening tomorrow.
Lots more to go, many more late nights, a lot more exhaustion and despair.
Meh.

On the other hand, I was reading style rookie, and she informed me about Terry Richardson. I had heard of him, but I was yet to discover. I will not post images here because there are SO MANY. So either look on Tavi's blog (style rookie), or go to his website. But basically his pictures are very raw, crude, and crazy. I think some are absolutely amazing, some aren't so special, but yeah... worth having a look.

Aandd... here are some more amazing songs. It's Bobby Mcferrin, one of the most talented musicians of all time. He uses only hisvoice to create an entire song, and it sounds strange at first, but listen to a few and you will grow to love his sheer brilliance.
phwoar phwoar phwoarr 

OK, sorry for the shortness of the post, and the lack of fashion maaaaaaagic. But really- enjoy Bobby :)

1 comment:

- said...

hey, i'm following your blog please follow back :)
http://eblanez.blogspot.com/